The Yamhill City Council members are elected city officials and serve as unpaid volunteers for the City.
Yamhill City Council consists of 4 Council members and 1 Mayor.
CITY OF YAMHILL, CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Council Chambers – 155 E 1st Street
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
1. CALL TO ORDER: Roll Call
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: (This time is provided for persons in the audience on ANY item of City business, except those items which appear on this agenda or refer to land use requests. However, the Council reserves the right to defer any request for action from any persons addressing the Council who have not been placed on the agenda. Please fill out a card on the front table and return it to the City Recorder. Comments shall be limited to two to five minutes, at the Mayor's discretion.)
3. PRESENTATIONS & APPOINTMENTS:
4. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
A. Consider adopting Ordinance No. O-507- an Ordinance amending Yamhill Municipal Code Section 1.16.020 relating to membership of the City of Yamhill Planning Commission. Ordinance No. O-507 will be available. Ordinance posted: March 1, 2015 (Charter Chapter IV, Section 16(b).)
A. None Scheduled
6. NEW BUSINESS:
A. Discuss agreement for Building Inspection Services with Yamhill County,
and authorize Mayor Terp to sign IGA.
7. CONSENT AGENDA: (The items on the Consent Agenda are normally considered in a single motion. Any item may be removed for separate consideration upon request by any member of the Council.)
A. Approve Council Minutes
(1) Regular Session – February 11, 2015
B. Financial Statements
C. Approve the following Purchase Order:
(1) Goble Sampson Assoc. - $9,200.00 – New Chlorine feed pumps
8. DEPARTMENT/COMMITTEE REVIEW/REPORTS:
A. Police Review– Graven – Monthly report in packets
1) Council review of page 481 through page 585 the final pages of the draft of the Police Policy Manual.
B. Public Works Review – Superintendent Howard – Memo in packets
C. Mayor/Administration Review-
D. Council Review
E. Emergency Preparedness Review
A. Community support thank you letter from Homeward Bound Pets.
B. Budget Committee work session, Monday, April 6, 2015, 6:30 PM. City Council Chambers, 155 E. 1st Street.
C. Vacancies: Planning Commission – 1 member
Applications are available at City Hall.
***** Yamhill City Council meetings are accessible for disabled individuals. The City will also endeavor to provide services for persons with impaired hearing or vision and other services, if requested, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. To obtain services, please call City Hall at (503)662-3511 *****
205 S Maple Street
PO Box 9
Yamhill OR 97148
Open Mon - Fri,
8:00am - 5:00pm
(503) 662-4589 Fax