The Yamhill City Council members are elected city officials and serve as unpaid volunteers for the City.
Yamhill City Council consists of 4 Council members and 1 Mayor.
CITY OF YAMHILL, CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Council Chambers – 155 E 1st Street
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
1. CALL TO ORDER: Roll Call
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: (This time is provided for persons in the audience on ANY item of City business, except those items which appear on this agenda or refer to land use requests. However, the Council reserves the right to defer any request for action from any persons addressing the Council who have not been placed on the agenda. Please fill out a card on the front table and return it to the City Recorder. Comments shall be limited to two to five minutes, at the Mayor's discretion.)
3. PRESENTATIONS & APPOINTMENTS:
A. Yamhill Fire District Levy update regarding the November 3, 2015 ballot-
Jim Phillips Fire Board Chairman.
4. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
A. Discuss Yamhill Water and Wastewater Rate Study Proposal.
B. Consider requesting ODOT Speed Study on Moore’s Valley Road.
A. None Scheduled
B. None Scheduled
6. NEW BUSINESS:
A. Consider residents request at 985 E. Main Street for a water bill credit, due
to a water leak.
B. Consider adopting Resolution No. R-725, a resolution adopting and
amending the City of Yamhill Pay Day Policy.
7. CONSENT AGENDA: (The items on the Consent Agenda are normally considered in a single motion. Any item may be removed for separate consideration upon request by any member of the Council.)
A. Approve Council Minutes
(1) Regular Session – September 9, 2015
B. Financial Statements
8. DEPARTMENT/COMMITTEE REVIEW/REPORTS:
A. Police Review– Graven – Monthly report in packets
B. Public Works Review – Superintendent Howard – Memo in packets
C. Mayor/Administration Review-
(1) Schedule November’s Council Meeting.
(2) Consider “Bicycle Rides Northwest” request to hold August event at
(3) Discuss City sign project for the 2015 Green4Growth Community
D. Council Review
E. Emergency Preparedness Review
A. City County Dinner-Hosted by Yamhill County-Thursday October 15, 2015 at the Chehalem Cultural Center, Newberg @ 6:00.
B. City offices will be closed November 11, 2015 –to observe Veteran’s Day.
C. Vacancies: Planning Commission – 2 members Budget Committee - 1 member - Applications are available at City Hall
***** Yamhill City Council meetings are accessible for disabled individuals. The City will also endeavor to provide services for persons with impaired hearing or vision and other services, if requested, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. To obtain services, please call City Hall at (503)662-3511 *****
205 S Maple Street
PO Box 9
Yamhill OR 97148
Open Mon - Fri,
8:00am - 5:00pm
(503) 662-4589 Fax