The Yamhill City Council members are elected city officials and serve as unpaid volunteers for the City.
Yamhill City Council consists of 4 Council members and 1 Mayor.
CITY OF YAMHILL, CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Council Chambers – 155 E 1st Street
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
1. CALL TO ORDER: Roll Call
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: (This time is provided for persons in the audience on ANY item of City business, except those items which appear on this agenda or refer to land use requests. However, the Council reserves the right to defer any request for action from any persons addressing the Council who have not been placed on the agenda. Please fill out a card on the front table and return it to the City Recorder. Comments shall be limited to two to five minutes, at the Mayor's discretion.)
3. PRESENTATIONS & APPOINTMENTS:
A. Your Community Mediators of Yamhill County, 2014-2015 funding request, Renee Vorm, YCM Board Member.
4. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
A. None Scheduled
A. None Scheduled
6. NEW BUSINESS:
A. Consider Resolution No R-701 Declaring City Property ( A Certain Police Vehicle ) Surplus and Authorizing City Staff to Dispose of Said Property.
B. Approve the acceptance of The Oregon Business Development s Community Development Block Grant that has been awarded to the City of Yamhill for the Wastewater Master Plan, in the amount of $150,000.00, and authorize Mayor Terp to sign contract.
C. Consider Resolution No R-702 approving the prohibiting of excessive force against any individuals engaged in
nonviolent Civil Rights Demonstrations. This resolution is a requirement by the Community Development Block Grant Program.
D. Consider Resolution No R-703 approving and adopting the City of Yamhill Emergency Operations Plan.
E. Consider approving a services contract with AKS Engineering & Forestry, LLC for City engineering services and authorize Mayor Terp to execute the
7. CONSENT AGENDA: (The items on the Consent Agenda are normally considered in a single motion. Any item may be removed for separate consideration upon request by any member of the Council.)
A. Approve Council Minutes
(1) Regular Session – February 12, 2014
B. Financial Statements
8. DEPARTMENT/COMMITTEE REVIEW/REPORTS:
A. Police Review – Graven – Monthly report in packets
B. Public Works Review
C. Mayor/Administration Review
D. Council Review
A. Budget Committee work session, Monday, April 7, 2014, 6:30 PM. City Council Chambers, 155 E. 1st Street.
B. Vacancies: Planning Commission – 1 member
Applications are available at City Hall.
***** Yamhill City Council meetings are accessible for disabled individuals. The City will also endeavor to provide services for persons with impaired hearing or vision and other services, if requested, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. To obtain services, please call City Hall at (503)662-3511 *****
205 S Maple Street
PO Box 9
Yamhill OR 97148
Open Mon - Fri,
8:00am - 5:00pm
(503) 662-4589 Fax