The Yamhill City Council members are elected city officials and serve as unpaid volunteers for the City.
Yamhill City Council consists of 4 Council members and 1 Mayor.
CITY OF YAMHILL, CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Council Chambers – 155 E 1st Street
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
1. CALL TO ORDER: Roll Call
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: (This time is provided for persons in the audience on ANY item of City business, except those items which appear on this agenda or refer to land use requests. However, the Council reserves the right to defer any request for action from any persons addressing the Council who have not been placed on the agenda. Please fill out a card on the front table and return it to the City Recorder. Comments shall be limited to two to five minutes, at the Mayor's discretion.)
3. PRESENTATIONS & APPOINTMENTS:
4. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
A. None Scheduled
A. None Scheduled
6. NEW BUSINESS:
A. Consider Resolution No R-710 declaring City Property to be Surplus and Authorizing City Staff to dispose of said Property.
7. CONSENT AGENDA: (The items on the Consent Agenda are normally considered in a single motion. Any item may be removed for separate consideration upon request by any member of the Council.)
A. Approve Council Minutes
(1) Regular Session – July 9, 2014
B. Financial Statements
C. Quarterly Building Report
D. Approve the following Purchase Order:
(1) PO # 15-010 – Carton Electric - $865.00 – wiring for City Hall ductless heating and cooling.
8. DEPARTMENT/COMMITTEE REVIEW/REPORTS:
A. Police Review– Graven – Monthly report in packets
(1) Annual review of Police Department Personnel.
(2) Consider approval of Memorandum of Understanding from the Yamhill/Carlton Employees Association and authorize Mayor Terp to sign.
(3) Discuss process for approval of Yamhill Police Policy Manual and authorize legal counsel to review.
B. Public Works Review – Superintendent Howard – Memo in packets
1) Annual review of Public Works Superintendent
C. Mayor/Administration Review
D. Council Review
E. Emergency Preparedness Review
A. Pitfido Property Settlement Agreement and Release of Claims information.
B. Candidate filing deadline – August 22, 2014 at 5:00pm
C. City County Dinner – Hosted by the City of Dundee – Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 6:15 PM.
D. City offices will be closed Monday, September 1st to observe the Holiday.
***** Yamhill City Council meetings are accessible for disabled individuals. The City will also endeavor to provide services for persons with impaired hearing or vision and other services, if requested, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. To obtain services, please call City Hall at (503)662-3511 *****
205 S Maple Street
PO Box 9
Yamhill OR 97148
Open Mon - Fri,
8:00am - 5:00pm
(503) 662-4589 Fax