The Yamhill City Council members are elected city officials and serve as unpaid volunteers for the City.
Yamhill City Council consists of 4 Council members and 1 Mayor.
CITY OF YAMHILL, CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Council Chambers – 155 E 1st Street
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
1. CALL TO ORDER: Roll Call
2. PUBLIC HEARING:
A. Public hearing on Proposed Ordinance amending Titles 8 and 10 of the
Yamhill Municipal Code to adopt standards for Medical Marijuana
Dispensaries. Staff Report from City Planner, John Morgan included.
3. PUBLIC COMMENT: (This time is provided for persons in the audience on ANY item of City business, except those items which appear on this agenda or refer to land use requests. However, the Council reserves the right to defer any request for action from any persons addressing the Council who have not been placed on the agenda. Please fill out a card on the front table and return it to the City Recorder. Comments shall be limited to two to five minutes, at the Mayor's discretion.)
3. PRESENTATIONS & APPOINTMENTS:
A. Yamhill Police Department Life Saving Award Presentation.
B. Planning Commission – Consider appointment of Ken Moore – Two year
Term – 2015-2016 (term expires December 31, 2016)
C. Your Community Mediators of Yamhill County, 2014-2015 funding request, Renee Vorm, YCM Board Member.
5. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
A. Continue discussion of outside water user policies and procedures.
A. Consider adopting Ordinance No. O-508 an Ordinance amending Title 8
And 10 of the Yamhill Municipal Code to Adopt Standards for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries. Ordinance No. O-508 will be available. Ordinance posted: March 11, 2015 (Charter Chapter IV, Section 16(b).
A. None Scheduled
7. NEW BUSINESS:
A. Discuss Riparian Management Plan, Josh Togstad with Yamhill Soil &
Water Conservation District.
8. CONSENT AGENDA: (The items on the Consent Agenda are normally considered in a single motion. Any item may be removed for separate consideration upon request by any member of the Council.)
A. Approve Council Minutes
(1) Regular Session – March 11, 2015
(2) Work Session – March 11, 2015
B. Financial Statements
C. Approve the following Purchase Order:
(1) PO# 15-060 – Newman Paving & Curbing - $19,370.00-Pavement
repair due to water leak repair on Main Street and Hemlock Street.
9. DEPARTMENT/COMMITTEE REVIEW/REPORTS:
A. Police Review– Graven – Monthly report in packets
(1) Consider approval of Police Policy Manual, final pages were reviewed on March 11, 2015.
B. Public Works Review – Superintendent Howard – Memo in packets
C. Mayor/Administration Review-
D. Council Review
E. Emergency Preparedness Review
A. City of Lafayette City/County dinner- Thursday, April 16, 2015 at Anne
Amie Winery @ 6:pm.
B. Council Emergency Declaration Exercise, Saturday April 11, 2015 @
8:00am, Council Chambers.
C. Statement of Economic Interest, required by the Oregon Government Ethics Committee (OGEC) must be received or postmarked by April 15th. You may return the form by fax to 503-373-1456 or by scanning and emailing them to email@example.com. If you have any questions or need a duplicate form contact them at 503-378-5105.
D. Announcement and informational letter from United Society of Prevention
of Cruelty to Animals located at 15500 Highway 47, Yamhill.
E. Letter from Mayor Terp supporting the Yamhelas Westsider Trail.
F. Letter from Mayor Terp supporting the Pacific Northwest Manufacturing
***** Yamhill City Council meetings are accessible for disabled individuals. The City will also endeavor to provide services for persons with impaired hearing or vision and other services, if requested, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. To obtain services, please call City Hall at (503)662-3511 *****
205 S Maple Street
PO Box 9
Yamhill OR 97148
Open Mon - Fri,
8:00am - 5:00pm
(503) 662-4589 Fax