The Yamhill City Council members are elected city officials and serve as unpaid volunteers for the City.
Yamhill City Council consists of 4 Council members and 1 Mayor.
CITY OF YAMHILL, CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Council Chambers – 155 E 1st Street
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
1. CALL TO ORDER: Roll Call
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: (This time is provided for persons in the audience on ANY item of City business, except those items which appear on this agenda or refer to land use requests. However, the Council reserves the right to defer any request for action from any persons addressing the Council who have not been placed on the agenda. Please fill out a card on the front table and return it to the City Recorder. Comments shall be limited to two to five minutes, at the Mayor's discretion.)
3. PRESENTATIONS & APPOINTMENTS:
A. Child ID Program - Matt Newton, agent for New York Life.
B. Tess Fields, Director of Government Relations- Comcast.
4. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
A. Discuss Timber sale and BLM meeting from August 15, 2014.
A. None Scheduled
A. None Scheduled
6. NEW BUSINESS:
A. Discuss proposed Settlement Agreement and Release of Claims between the Pitfido’s -Yamhill Station and the City of Yamhill.
7. CONSENT AGENDA: (The items on the Consent Agenda are normally considered in a single motion. Any item may be removed for separate consideration upon request by any member of the Council.)
A. Approve Council Minutes
(1) Regular Session August 13, 2014
B. Financial Statements
C. Approve the following Purchase Order:
(1) HD Waterworks Supply - $1,727.10 – repair storm catch basins
8. DEPARTMENT/COMMITTEE REVIEW/REPORTS:
A. Police Review– Graven – Monthly report in packets
B. Public Works Review – Superintendent Howard – Memo in packets
1) Probation review of Public Works Utility Worker.
C. Mayor/Administration Review
D. Council Review
E. Emergency Preparedness Review
A. Vacancy: Planning Commission – 1 member
Applications are available at City Hall.
B. September is National Preparedness Month, a yearly campaign led by FEMA designed to encourage all Americans to take simple steps to prepare for emergencies. Learn more at www.ready.gov.
***** Yamhill City Council meetings are accessible for disabled individuals. The City will also endeavor to provide services for persons with impaired hearing or vision and other services, if requested, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. To obtain services, please call City Hall at (503)662-3511 *****
205 S Maple Street
PO Box 9
Yamhill OR 97148
Open Mon - Fri,
8:00am - 5:00pm
(503) 662-4589 Fax