The Yamhill City Council members are elected city officials and serve as unpaid volunteers for the City.
Yamhill City Council consists of 4 Council members and 1 Mayor.
CITY OF YAMHILL, CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Council Chambers – 155 E 1st Street
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
1 Call to Order: Roll Cal
2. Public Hearing (s):
A. Public hearing on annexation and rezoning of Van Dyke property, lot 1900 and lot 2200.
B. Public hearing on annexation and rezoning of Van Dyke property, lot 1400.
3. PUBLIC COMMENT: (This time is provided for persons in the audience on ANY item of City business, except those items which appear on this agenda or refer to land use requests. However, the Council reserves the right to defer any request for action from any persons addressing the Council who have not been placed on the agenda. Please fill out a card on the front table and return it to the City Recorder. Comments shall be limited to two to five minutes, at the Mayor's discretion.)
4. PRESENTATIONS & APPOINTMENTS:
A. None scheduled
5. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
A. None Scheduled
7. New Business:
A. Consider approving a contract with Grove, Mueller & Swank, P.C. for 2012-2013 audit year and authorize City Recorder to execute the contract.
8. Consent Agenda: (The items on the Consent Agenda are normally considered in a single motion. Any item may be removed for separate consideration upon request by any member of the Council.)
A. Approve Council Minutes
(1) Regular Session – April 10, 2013
(2) Special Session - April 17, 2013
B. Financial Statements
9. Department/Committee Review/Reports:
A. Police Review
B. Public Works Review – Superintendent Howard – Memo in packets
C. Mayor/Administration Review-
D. Council Review
A. City Offices will be closed Monday, May 27, 2013 – Memorial Day.
B. Budget Committee meeting and Public Hearing on State Revenue Sharing Possible Use, Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 6:30 pm,
City Council Chambers, 155 E. 1st Street, Yamhill.
***** Yamhill City Council meetings are accessible for disabled individuals. The City will also endeavor to provide services for persons with impaired hearing or vision and other services, if requested, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. To obtain services, please call City Hall at (503)662-3511 *****
205 S Maple Street
PO Box 9
Yamhill OR 97148
Open Mon - Fri,
8:00am - 5:00pm
(503) 662-4589 Fax