The Yamhill City Council members are elected city officials and serve as unpaid volunteers for the City.
Yamhill City Council consists of 4 Council members and 1 Mayor.
CITY OF YAMHILL, CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Council Chambers – 155 E 1st Street
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
WORK SESSION MEETING
CALL TO ORDER – Roll Call
1. 2016/2107 Budget discussion.
“WORK SESSIONS ARE INTENDED FOR DISCUSSION. NO ACTION WILL BE TAKEN ON THE AGENDA ITEMS AND NO DECISIONS WILL BE MADE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN TESTIMONY WILL BE HEARD OR RECEIVED FROM THE PUBLIC.”
1. CALL TO ORDER: Roll Call
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: (This time is provided for persons in the audience on ANY item of City business, except those items which appear on this agenda or refer to land use requests. However, the Council reserves the right to defer any request for action from any persons addressing the Council who have not been placed on the agenda. Please fill out a card on the front table and return it to the City Recorder. Comments shall be limited to two to five minutes, at the Mayor's discretion.)
3. PRESENTATIONS & APPOINTMENTS:
A. City of Yamhill Water and Sewer Rate Study- Donovan Enterprises, Inc.
Presentation #2 (Presentation #1 -January 13, 2016)
4. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
A. None Scheduled
A. None Scheduled
6. NEW BUSINESS:
A. Discuss Water and Sewer rate increase.
B. Discuss the formal adoption of the Transportation System Plan from 1999.
C. Discuss a future Urban Growth Boundary Expansion. – Staff Report in
D. Consider adopting Resolution No. R-730, a resolution to initiate the
process to amend the comprehensive plan for the purpose of expanding
the Urban Growth Boundary.
E. Discuss Expenditures for Green4Growth Grant.
F. Discuss approving water account credit for customer’s water leak.
7. CONSENT AGENDA: (The items on the Consent Agenda are normally considered in a single motion. Any item may be removed for separate consideration upon request by any member of the Council.)
A. Approve Council Minutes
(1) Regular Session – January 13, 2016
(2) Work Session – January 27, 2016
B. Financial Statements
C. Approve the following Purchase Order:
(1) PO #16-040 – Accu-Tech Automotive - $1,474.15 – Repair of
Ranger pick-up donated from the City of Hillsboro.
8. DEPARTMENT/COMMITTEE REVIEW/REPORTS:
A. Police Review– Graven – Monthly report in packets
B. Public Works Review – Superintendent Howard – Memo in packets
C. Mayor/Administration Review-
(1) City “Clean-up Project” – Saturday, February 20, 2016 @ 10:am
D. Council Review
E. Emergency Preparedness Review
(1) Discuss Electrical work in the Council Chambers.
A. Vacancies: Planning Commission – 1 member
Budget Committee – 1 member
Applications are available at City Hall.
B. City County Dinner hosted by The City of Amity – February 18, 2016 @
6:30pm located at the Amity Fire Station.
C. City Offices will be closed Monday, February 15, 2016 – President’s Day.
***** Yamhill City Council meetings are accessible for disabled individuals. The City will also endeavor to provide services for persons with impaired hearing or vision and other services, if requested, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. To obtain services, please call City Hall at (503)662-3511 *****
205 S Maple Street
PO Box 9
Yamhill OR 97148
Open Mon - Fri,
8:00am - 5:00pm
(503) 662-4589 Fax