The Yamhill City Council members are elected city officials and serve as unpaid volunteers for the City.
Yamhill City Council consists of 4 Council members and 1 Mayor.
CITY OF YAMHILL, CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Council Chambers – 155 E 1st Street
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
1. CALL TO ORDER: Roll Call
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: (This time is provided for persons in the audience on ANY item of City business, except those items which appear on this agenda or refer to land use requests. However, the Council reserves the right to defer any request for action from any persons addressing the Council who have not been placed on the agenda. Please fill out a card on the front table and return it to the City Recorder. Comments shall be limited to two to five minutes, at the Mayor's discretion.)
3. PRESENTATIONS & APPOINTMENTS:
A. Presentation by Jackie Lang, of Waste Management, Inc.
4. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
A. Consider adopting Ordinance No. 0-504, an Ordinance amending Municipal Code Section 7.04.040 (J) relating to rules and regulations in City Parks and declaring an emergency. (Charter Chapter IV, Section 16, adopting an ordinance at a single meeting)
A. None Scheduled
6. NEW BUSINESS:
7. CONSENT AGENDA: (The items on the Consent Agenda are normally considered in a single motion. Any item may be removed for separate consideration upon request by any member of the Council.)
A. Approve Council Minutes
(1) Regular Session October 8, 2014
B. Financial Statements
C. Quarterly Building Report
8. DEPARTMENT/COMMITTEE REVIEW/REPORTS:
A. Police Review– Graven – Monthly report in packets
(1) Council review of a section of the draft of the Police Policy Manual
B. Public Works Review – Superintendent Howard – Memo in packets
(1) Beulah Park Arborist Evaluation
C. Mayor/Administration Review
D. Council Review
E. Emergency Preparedness Review
A. 6th Annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony – Friday, December 12th, 2014 @ 6:30 pm. Refreshments to follow ceremony.
B. City County Dinner hosted by the City of McMinnville -Thursday, December 4, 2014.
C. City offices will be closed November 27 & 28 – Thanksgiving holiday.
D. Vacancies: Planning Commission 1 member, applications are available at City Hall.
***** Yamhill City Council meetings are accessible for disabled individuals. The City will also endeavor to provide services for persons with impaired hearing or vision and other services, if requested, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. To obtain services, please call City Hall at (503)662-3511 *****
205 S Maple Street
PO Box 9
Yamhill OR 97148
Open Mon - Fri,
8:00am - 5:00pm
(503) 662-4589 Fax