The Yamhill Planning Commision members are appointed city officials and serve as unpaid volunteers for the City.
Yamhill Planning Commision consists of 5 members.
CITY OF YAMHILL, CITY PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
Wednesday – November 5, 2014
1. Call to Order –Roll Call
2. Flag Salute
3. Public Comment (This time is provided for persons in the audience on ANY item of Planning Commission business, except those items which appear on this agenda or refer to land use requests, however, the Planning Commission reserves the right to defer any request for action from any persons addressing the Planning Commission who have not been placed on the agenda. Comments shall be limited to two to five minutes, at the Chair’s discretion.)
4. New Business:
5. Unfinished Business:
A. Discuss recommendation for Ordinance No. O-504, Amending Municipal
Code Section 7.04.040 (J) relating to rules and regulations in City Parks.
B. Continue discussion regarding C-3 General Commercial Zone, and
the downtown area zoning and industrial development.
(1) Staff Report - City Planner John Morgan.
(2) Draft Municipal Code Chapter 10.52 – Off-Street Parking and Loading
(3) Draft Municipal Code Chapter 10.28 – C-3 General Commercial Zone
(4) Draft Municipal Code Chapter 10.46–Central Business District Overlay Zone
6. A. Approval of Planning Commission Minutes from October 1, 2014.
A. Vacancies: Planning Commission – 1 member- Applications are available at City Hall.
***** Yamhill Planning Commission meetings are accessible for disabled individuals. The City will also endeavor to provide services for persons with impaired hearing or vision and other services, if requested, at lease 48 hours prior to the meeting. To obtain services, please call City Hall at (503)662-3
205 S Maple Street
PO Box 9
Yamhill OR 97148
Open Mon - Fri,
8:00am - 5:00pm
(503) 662-4589 Fax